Do you like our products and want to earn income by talking about it?
Affiliate: We will offer a percentage from referred customers. The percentage you will receive will be based on the amount of referrals you bring to us. The total amount paid is based how much effort you put into generating new customers.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
According to Wikipedia: “Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts”
Affiliate marketing is considered to be one of the world’s fastest growing and best internet marketing techniques to earn money online.
- Cost effective: Marketing on the internet is not cheap and you don’t have to worry about the production cost as the product is already developed by us. You don’t need a physical business location or to hire employees either.
- Global market: Online marketing gives you the opportunity to reach people all over the world easily.
- No fees: You don’t need to pay anything to join our affiliate program.
- No storage no shipping: You don’t need to worry about storage, packing or shipment of the product. We will take care of everything.
- No customer support: You don’t need to provide any customer support or deal with consumer complaints as we will do it for you.
- Passive income: A regular job can give you a fixed income as long as you continue to work. Depending on your marketing skill Affiliate marketing can create a steady flow of income even when you are not in front of your computer.
- Work from home: If you make enough money then you don’t have to worry about going to work at the same time every day or getting stuck in traffic. You can work in the comfort of your own home.
Sponsorship: we will support you for promoting our products and brand. What you will get is based on how much value you can bring to us.
What is Sponsorship?
Sponsorship is about creating valuable, meaningful, sustainable and enjoyable partnerships. It is a business relationship between you (an athlete) and us (business), whereby mutual benefit and value are created through an initial engagement process, negotiations and planning and delivery over a period of time (typically for a year).
Benefits of being a sponsored athlete:
- Keep doing: Allows you to participate in your sport to the level you want and need to - knowing that you can afford to attend events, competitions, and the like.
- More free time: Enables you to free up time not having to work so many hours each week which means you can train and recover more, and be able to travel to competitions and events.
- Less stress: Reduces stress from not having to work so hard, from not knowing whether you will be able to afford to attend an important competition, from being worried about borrowing money from the bank, or family.
- Your choice: Allows you to use the products and services of your choice rather than opting for a cheaper, inferior option.
- More accessibility: Empowers you to access valuable recovery tools such as massages and physiotherapy.
- Developing your network: Increasing opportunities for further sponsorship deals.
- Increasing your exposure: Media connections and good social media strategies.
- Widening your audience: Good for both you and us.
- Improving your professional skills and knowledge: By engaging with businesses, you are part of the business world.
- Being part of something greater than yourself: A team, a sense of purpose that when you’re out there training or competing, you’re doing a job.
- Enhancing your self-worth: It is incredibly powerful to know that somebody sees the value in you, but they, like you, want to see you succeed, and want be a part of YOUR journey.
Contact us and let us know:
- Why do you like our fitness equipment and other products?
- How will you promote and market?
- What do you do and why you want to work with us?
- What are your social media sites?
- Would you like to work on an affiliate or sponsorship basis? Why?
AZ Fitness Equipment Team